- Final Exam
Date: Wednesday, December 16th
Time: 9:00 am - 11:50 am (note that it is 3 hours long!),
Place: Online at WeBWorK
The Final Exam has 30 questions, 121 points total. You need to get only 100 points to get 100% for the Final Exam!
Warning: each question will have a limited number of attempts, so pay attention to it!
I will be available at our regular Zoom meeting if you get any questions!
To prepare for the Final Exam:
1) Go over Chapter 1 review we had on September 15th
2) Go over Midterm Exam review posted below
3) Go over Midterm Exam review slides, see the meeting we had on October 7th
4) We will have three review classes: see the review problems and additional problems with answers
5) Go over review problems from over the review on October 28th meeting
6) Finally, here is a departmental review (with answers at the back): math30review.pdf
- Midterm Exam
Exam date: Wednesday, October 14th, 9:30 am - 12pmat WeBWorK
The exam has 26 questions.
Warning: some questions have limited number of attempts (you can see it at the bottom of the screen: how many attempts you already made and how many are left).
If you have any questions, I will be at our Zoom meeting. Feel free to connect and ask your questions!
the midterm exam covers Chapters 1-2 from the Peason textbook and Chapters 1-3 from zyBooks
Here is a review list of exercises for the Midterm Exam (updated on October 11th, 1:30pm). The answers are on the last pages.
The solutions: problems 1-5, problem 6, problems 7-8, problem 10, problem 11, problems 12, problems 13 and 15, problems 14 and 16, problem 17, problems 18-20, problems 21-23, problems 41-25, problems 26-27, problems 28-30, problems 31-32, problems 33-34, problem 35, problem 36, problems 37-38.